Thursday, October 28, 2010

So... you know how time flies...

So I don't know about you, but this summer went by way to quickly! It is already half way through first semester and I realized how long it has been since I blogged.  I surprisingly have a free moment right now, so I thought I would try to catch you up on what has happened over the summer.  As far as my crafts go... SUCCESS!
My best friend had her baby... four weeks early! However, I had already completed the dinosaur and bib and booties :-)  Justin Lee was born on June 24th and is the cutest baby in the world! His mommy said he loved the little dinosaur, but their puppy got a hold of the stuffed animal :-(  No worries... Auntie Courtney will fix it right up!
Sadly, I never did get around to making hair-bows or a tote bag.  Those items were just for fun though and not a priority.
I completed a gorgeous multi-colored summer dress!! I also made a a black dress for a friend and started making an identical dress as mine in blue for a friend.  The latter has yet to be completed though.  I did however tailor my black dress in time for recruitment!
Basically, I had a very successful summer as far as my crafts go!  Hopefully I can get some pictures up soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment