Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer... I think not...

I have been back in my hometown for almost a month.  You would think that this would signal a summer break, correct?  I think not.  Or at least not when summer classes are involved...Oh yes, I had the brilliant idea of getting ahead on my gen eds by taking a couple of online classes.  Back in March when I signed up for these classes, it really did seem to make sense.  However, now that it is "summer," I realize that coming home from a 6-8 hour workday to find 60 pages of homework to be read, is not the summer I had expected.  I am not stupid.  I understood that there would be work involved in keeping up with these classes, but this is just ridiculous! To every cloud thought, there is a silver lining.  In this case, one of my summer classes will be complete as soon as I take my final tomorrow morning! Yippee! Sadly, this final has come on the same day as a test for my other class... leaving me frantic to study my best for both at the same time.  Oh well, I can only blame myself.  At least after tomorrow I will be able to concentrate on just one class at a time.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment